1. Brenda Ingram says:

Q is made up of 10 folks, purportedly, so different people refer to rod differently, and many other things too! Doesn’t mean it’s not the “real” Q

2. Anon says:

Dear Q, Unable to access Q Research in Australia for last 48hrs. . “Can’t connect to server at 8 chan” message, multiple devices. God bless you Q. WWG1WGA.

3. Lonski says:

Agree – RR looked like he took the deal and was playing his part. Dems loved RR and Barr thanked his help, YET Dems did NOT blame him yesterday at ALL…not even an “Honorable Mention”.
    So…RR dhould be out soon, or will he remain thru Indictments of his fan club peeps?

4. Jay says:

I hope theres several to depart like AOC, NANCYP ,RR AND MOST OF ALL BHO,AND HRC.I HOOE TRIBUNALS COME TO THE LIGHT SOON ! YOU HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL THIS TIME Q I NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A SECOND

5. Kill me says:

It was cruel to wake me Q and leave me here so long waiting for death to come. Pussies won’t even run me over when I walk into the street.

6. Crissy says:

Hmmm? 🤔 You know, RR looked liked he was in a deep stance all by himself during Barr’s speech today. Kind of like he was having a “life flashing by or seeing Jesus” moment. 😬.

7. rick says:

I think Trump and his team will let the dems play their hand for a short while, let them think they are dealing from a position of strength, then the declas and the real investigations should start.

8. Harry says:

Non of what need to be done next should.wait not even another day. It should be the DS day of 911. Like a ton of bricks an overwhelming flood of bad news and arrest’s.. Do it now!