Apr 18 2019 14:52:02 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 3dec0b
MUELLER BLOCKADE END.
Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed.

1. JJ Kixx says:

Shills and trolls=sheeple being led to slaughter. So sad!! Some are here only to try to discredit info that “Q” has left for us and it’s quite easy to see what comments they (shills & sheeple) hate the most, common sense will tell us that, the comments they hate the most are the ones they attack the most or talk the most junk about! Lol…I forgot, most of the shills and trolls don’t know what common sense and logic is, so they will attack that too more than likely because it eludes them and almost seems mystical to them!!

1. uppgrayyed says:

All I know is that Julian Assange better not drop down a memory hole..
    It was a leak, not a hack..that better come out.

Seth Rich..

2. Harry says:

In my humble of opion is much sooner than later.. The press can sway the court of public opinion!
    Declass yesterday…

3. BIG DADDY DAVE says:

I WANT THE ORIGINAL DENNY CRANE TO COME BACK. I KNOW YOU STILL CHECK THESE POSTS, DENNY. DENNY, MAN I DIDN’T HAVE MUCH FAITH ON ELECTION DAY AND WAS PREPARED TO WATCH STATE AFTER STATE COME IN BLUE. OUR GUY WAS 6:1 UNDERDOG IN VEGAS. LO AND BEHOLD WE GOT IT. WE JUST MIGHT SEE THE JUSTICE WE’VE BEEN WAITING ON COMING NOW, TOO. COME BACK AND CHIME IN, BROTHER-YOU’RE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL PATRIOTS.
    YOU’RE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL PATRIOTS, MY MAN.

1. Denny Qrane says:

Everything has changed, as it should.
        You’re the news now, and witnessing the fulfillment of Q posts.
        Once you were a mushroom; kept in the dark, fed dung.
        Do not long for the days of captivity.

4. kevincalm says:

Nunes 8 referrals: My guess: Comey, Ohr, McCabe, Strzok, Paige, Yates, Brennan, Clapper

Second wave: RR, Priestap, Schiff
    Third wave: Clintons, Holder, Lynch, Podesta, Mueller, Biden, Obama
    Hopefuls: Pelosi, Nadler, Waters

5. donna soares says:

YOU GO MR.PRESIDENT AND Q !!!!!! we are with you please, UNLEASH HELL ON ALL OF THEM THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! AMERRICA WANTS AND DESERVES JUSTICE!! NO DEALS! NO DEALS!! NO DEALS! NO DEALS! NO DEALS! NO DEALS!! NO DEALS! NO DEALS! NO DEALS! MAGA WWG1WGA

6. Darth Anthracis says:

I’ll believe it when people are arrested…till then I believe half of what I see, none of what I hear!