Mar 13 2019 19:28:01 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 6174bb

0faba78a17e021a8be8002f2c5e66406dd633864fa1feab1bb77a4c30162d789.jpg

This is not just about sex trafficking [1].
Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?
THE TALE OF TWO:
[1] – Sex Resort (non_temple_resort_only) > trafficked & drugged underage girls
[2] – Occult / Worship of Evil (temple) [CLAS 1-99]
Haiti >
Pray for the victims.

1. Georgia says:

Yeah if you like trump or THE PLAN, THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR GREAT SOVEREIGN, NATION! We know more garbage about the IDIOT DEMS, who won their seats by cheating. So get off the Q train bcuz WE ARE PULLING OUT OF THE STATION AND Anyone Not Having Valid ticket must DEBOARD THE TRAIN!
    ALL ABOARD, Tickets PLZ!
    WWGIWGA!

2. DJ Monroe 21 says:

D.R’s = Dining Rooms. Is Hillary A Master Chef? Knives Out Bitches!! Epstein Island gives Pharoahs A Bad Name!!

3. cathy says:

I’m glad this is coming to light. I have seen this myself as a child and growing up. it was every where. I’m from a Christian home. my family is good I have never seen such a degree it has risen to until the past few yrs. unfortunately I’m not surprised. my brothers and sisters need to wake up and start praying

4. Wink Fabergé says:

How does the Shadow Government gain control over all facets of political systems?

Canadian intel, 1958
    1) Use monetary and sex bribery to obtain control of people already occupying positions in high places in the various levels of ALL governments and other fields of human endeavor.  Once an influential person had fallen for the lies, deceits, and temptations of the Illuminati they were to be held in bondage by application of political and other forms of blackmail and threats of financial ruin, public exposure, and physical harm and even death to themselves and their loved ones.”

Former FBI Special Agent In Charge Ted Gunderson fingers 3 former US Presidents engaging in pedophilia (1:17:00 into video):

“The Child sex ring that reached Bush/Reagan Whitehouse”

“Pedophile Pleaded The Fifth When Asked If He Was Friends With Bill Clinton”

“The Story of the CIA’s “Finders” Abduction Operation” “The CIA Traffics in Drugs, Child Ritual Sexual Abuse, and Global Murder” http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml

WWG1WGA
    Wink

5. M. McCarty says:

The header paragraph on the photo identifies an X-president and his wife as visitors – it is so small on above view that I had to find a way to enlarge. WOW WOW WOW – why are they still walking around???

1. Denny Crane says:

Because justice isn’t for democrats or the elite. Duh. Come on go back to your internet games with your LARP.

6. Carol A Stuart says:

My heart goes out to the victims. I want those who committed the crimes hung, or worse. God will judge. Hell is real.

1. Typical Hooman says:

Maybe it’s just artistic license by an architect and desirner with too little supervision. LOL. If people did bad stuff the justice department would take care of it.

7. Denny Crane says:

Hey Q since I know you are too incompetent to get this done or unwilling or what ever how about just list the names and their offenses and maybe even an address if you can and Patriots will do the rest. What do you say?

1. cathy says:

you are a Debby downer! the Big Boys are in charge. don’t you worry your lil head off. patriots are not violent we hired the right people to handle it. just relax

2. Q+ says:

I say lets play these internet games for another 15 months until Bernie gets elected and the entire Trump tree is indicted and serving hard time. That sound good to you Denny? What don’t you understand about just blindly trusting the plan and WWG1WGA and shit. I’m busy here timing my posts and tweets and then reposting some of by best hits from last year so go fuck off eh?

1. cathy says:

wow those are some big words for such a big mouth. sounds like you got this all figured out denny. we should just hand you over the wheel

1. Denny Crane says:

If I was running this show I’d have already fixed everything. I do not fuck around. I make things happen and get the work done right. I enjoy exuding competence. Q here is amateur hour junior league charging by the minute apparently.