Feb 10 2019 15:53:21 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 39082e
Define ‘Projection’.
How do you fix something that is known to be broken (corrupt)?
Do you first need to remove those responsible?
Think FBI/DOJ ‘exit’ list.
How do you ‘restore’ the image (public faith) of our most prestigious ‘law enforcement’ institutions?
Hold people accountable?
Equal justice under the law?
The battle begins (as seen today) w/ public opinion.
The FIGHT to win PUBLIC FAVORABILITY.
The FIGHT to control the NARRATIVE.
How do D’s control the NARRATIVE?
1) FAKE NEWS MEDIA push of ‘by design’ narrative [daily updates – 4am]
2) FAKEWOOD echo of ‘by design’ narrative
3) SOCIAL MEDIA stream/promote of ‘by design’ narrative + censor/block/ban of challenger(s) of that narrative
Do they provide evidence to support their conclusions?
POTUS/RUSSIA narrative – evidence?
None.
POTUS racist narrative – evidence?
None.
POTUS …………(you can play this game all day long)
‘None’.
What do they count on?
How many experiments have been conducted by the C_A re: mind control?
Psych 101: If you hear & see something over and over again by multiple (supposedly credible) news agencies, elected officials, actors/actresses, documentaries on TV, movies, internet, social media, foreign press etc. all pushing the same narrative/conclusions…….what happens?
Do FACT-LESS claims become FACTS in the minds of many?
Do they count on the fact that w/ work, family, stresses of life, etc. that the typical person does not have enough time in the day to research topics for themselves and therefore would believe narratives projected in the echo chamber w/o the need to provide facts or substance other than opinion?
Why do they try so hard to keep you DIVIDED by race, gender, class, ……?
Notice an increase in this push over the past 2-years?
Are you stronger together/UNITED or DIVIDED?
If you dare to challenge their narrative are you cast out [banned] by society as a threat/conspiracy theorist etc..?
Are you cast out by members of your own family?
‘DIVIDED’
‘Group-Think’
THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.
A FREE-THINKING ‘LOGICAL’ PERSON WHO DRAWS CONCLUSIONS BASED ON FACTS ARE, PUT SIMPLY, A THREAT TO THEIR CONTROL/POWER GRIP.
ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS CONTROL [I.E. POWER].
WITH CONTROL COMES PERSONAL GAIN.
They want to keep you poor and in need of government assistance.
Bigger the gov’t, the more CONTROL they have, the more POWER they possess.
When you are in need, you are weak.
When you are weak, you are not strong.
When you are not strong, you do not FIGHT BACK.
This is as real as it gets.
They never thought she would lose.
Why? See above re: Control.
Transparency is the only way forward.
Transparency is the only way to PROVE TO THE PUBLIC that everything SOLD TO YOU as TRUTH was nothing but a FAKE NARRATIVE DESIGNED TO KEEP, YOU, THE PEOPLE, POWERLESS, AND KEEP THEM, IN CONTROL [I.E. IN POWER].
FAKE NEWS’ [propaganda arm of the Democrat machine] sole responsibility is to prevent the TRUTH from ever being disseminated to the masses.
Mass Infiltration (everywhere).
Transparency is the only way forward re: public opinion.
Prosecution is the only way forward re: save & defend the rule of law.
Prosecution and Transparency is the only way to save our way of life.

1. Terri Patterson says:

It seems to me as if my entire life has been trying to ready me for this battle. I’m still not sure of my role but I know that I do have a job to do soon. I will just continue praying for guidance. I know that we all are told we have the job of informing the public with things come out. I have told a few already and the same as others here , I get the crazy looks and laughs at first . My husband believes a lot of what I tell him but he has trouble with some of it , especially with nothing happening that can be seen yet. Today I realized what was the hardest for him , he just doesn’t want to hear and face the horrible truths while resolution cannot be seen. I have long suspected evil doings of powerful people so it wasn’t as hard for me .Besides I truly believe I was led here. The references to JFK & JFK Jr definitely confirmed for me. I think my earliest memory is of the JFK Assassination . I was always interested in the family. Being a part of anything that would finish the work JFK wanted to do for America and Americans is worth the wait to me. I want to see his killers brought to justice and stopped from hurting other families. It’s not right what has been done to so many families and to our relationships with each other and with our creator . Hopefully I will find my place soon, but I will stand with all anons, Q , patriots, and the president. Thanks to all of you for what you have done for so many.

1. Denny Crane says:

I don’t get the worship for JFK. He was an incompetent drunk, drug abusing, corrupt womanizer who fucked up everything he did. He talked a good game but once he got into office, on a wave of fixed election totals from Illinois (sound familiar?) he descended into depravity. I assume the deep state of the day in conjunction with powerful biz interests arranged his murder once they secured a commitment from Nixon to run (check out where Nixon was in the days prior to Kennedy’s assassination). The CIA turned on Nixon once he made a play to get the cache of Hoover blackmail files once he was undone by a ‘heart attack’. Instead those found their way into the CIA thanks to “deep throat” Mark Felt thus cementing their control over the president’s for the next half century. Nixon tried to outplay them with his end to the Vietnamese war machine and once he orchestrated his brilliance in dividing China and Russia, they felt subservient to him and did him in.

2. Anyone’s mom says:

We have been fighting back only to be more censored, surpressed, ostracized, ridiculed and disowned and disavowed yet we still persist. We blindly follow you because you, somehow, are the only thing that makes sense to the awakened. Although I am cautious, I am not willing to see things headed they way they were. I’ve offered my time expertise and it seems as though something is happening, although small, it should snowball. Unfortunately for us common plebeians, what are we to do? Storm the castles with torches and pitchforks? Where’s GW’s gear great great grandkids riding in revolt? Instead of traders, give us a way. Of course anyone who hasn’t been chemmed halfway out of their minds or zapped with crazy emf can follow the logic if motivated. You lack to give hints clues or ways to help this coup or whatever it is. It seems like a badly played out daytime drama if you ask me. No one did but I am a person of action and people can say things and show clever hints but unless you seriously act upon the things you claim you’ll never fully convince me. Integrity is a two way street. I understand there are Co wet ways of doing things and this might be necessary but what you say and what you do are two very different things. People are sepngwr than you think and there are really strong ass people who despite agreeing that the world is 99% screwed, we believe in hope and helping our fellow humans. It’s called compassion and love. And regardless of who you are where you are from etc, these are the most basic common “rights” we have as human beings. For those of you who are not, not my problem but I promise to fight for what I know in my very soul is true. I’ll fight tooth and nail for the people I love and there is absolutely nothing that can drop that.

3. Denny Crane says:

Well half the country thinks Trump is a traitor and the DOJ under threat from a band of unduly elected criminals and the other half thinks the deep state runs the DOJ as their personal SS gestapo, fixer, and bagman. Meanwhile POTUS is as sleep as Sessions is on this continual travesty of justice. So unified and equal justice for all seems like a mother fucking pipe dream.

The MSM does seem to be in serious trouble and declining biz model over dropping their liberal bent for full scale insane hate filled propaganda and Fox has started its descent towards the same. People pick and choose their own facts and news stories… the disaffected white males continue to be deplatformed and silenced by silicon vally while the GOP senate dithers. Trump wins some battles but the war seems totally lost. I’m not going to allow myself to fall into the comforting embrace of Q’s political equivalent of hospice care. I see no evidence Trump is turning the overall course of the war and my future looks to be a combination of being cast out of society and employment for political wrong think, murdered by hoards of invaders, or rounded up, re-educated, and killed next time the far left lunatics gain office. I left the northeast for Texas a few months ago and can move to the boonies in Wyoming if I just but I have 30-40 more years left to live: the future looks not bright at all. Should I try to salvage what I can from the world with my head down and forever vigalent or stand and fight? That I’m even contemplating these options is not the sognnof victory. Sorry Q, you are nothing but a morphine overdose at the end of life bro. There’s more dignity in facing the end wide eyed and clear headed.

1. Denny Crane says:

Well Barr will susposedly be confirmed late next week followed by a govt shutdown. I’ll give him six weeks to declare his intentions. By the end of March if nothing is occurring, you won’t see me here anymore: I’ll either be blissfully apathetic playing with my dog in Texas or planning the citizen rebellion by self.

4. Edward .Rossi says:

Been doing my part to wake up the people. Thank you Mr.President for taking on the fight.Thank you Q for your guidance o7

1. Denny Crane says:

Convince any? I’ve stoped… it’s ineffective at best and drives people away at worst. Sure go back to your meaningless sex and consumption and child sacrifice what do I care…