Feb 9 2019 15:49:07 (EST) Anonymous ID: 8ef084
>>5094276
Welcome Back
Feb 9 2019 15:52:03 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 4662eb
>>5094289
We never left.
It’s time to return publicly.

1. John says:

Guess were learning alot about you trash bag. I’ve worked for everything I have and refuse to share it with your socialist friends. But nice try though. That’s probably the worst dig I’ve ever heard but shouldn’t expect much from an illegal alien. Adios

1. Denny Crane says:

Well ideally we’d get back to our constitutional roots and have no federal income tax and fund a limited constitutional government off of tarrifs or proportional state provided tax revenues as the founders intended. Obviously the means of production should be in private hands. Socialism is evil and Marx is a satanic evil Jew. What do you think Q does that make me a socialist?

2. John says:

Ooooh wow that’s funny. That took alot to come up with. You guys are great. Keep up the hilarious rhetoric. The ignorance and socialistic views are humorous. Enjoy your states of NY and VA. Their wont be many left soon

1. Q+ says:

You don’t like your poop filled streets of San Fransisco John? You begged your rich dad to pay your rent so you could work for Nancy out there. Things not going well for you?

3. John says:

I wait for nothing. I observe. I am eagerly awaiting change. I have seen the change. When the wall gets built and your crying we will all be laughing at you socialist assholes again. And should people not wake up and put another socialist in office…. well we still have the 2nd amendment to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government

1. Denny Crane says:

Hey dipshit. You either wait for nothing or eagerly await shit… which is it? Can you even comprehend what you write?

I’m not a socialist and your stupid accusations that I am are absurd. Go stick your head in a gas over and strike a match.

4. John says:

You said it in your other post. Again they wont see it. You’re in the wrong world genius. This is information purposes only smart guy. You want to go look up dnc.com where you belong. You know the socialist website that wants to kill your baby after birth. But go ahead and talk shit. Tour ignorance is hilarious to us. We all laugh at you. Not with you. At you

1. Denny Crane says:

You can laugh all you want. Will you be eagerly waiting for the plan and the storm come 2020 when Trump is booted from office due to massive democrat vote fraud? You are the idiot. Prove me wrong.

2. Denny Crane says:

Go. Fuck. Yourself. In. The. Ass. Keep sitting back and waiting for the larp to save you while real patriots are preparing to actually take the steps necessary to restore this nation.

You are a slithering little satanic Jew liar accusing me of being a Democrat or a death lover. I’m a right wing white supremevist white nationalist. the KKK and neo Nazi skin heads are democrat posers: I have nothing to do with them. I will acknowledge the threat blacks, Browns, and Jews are to western civilization though. And I’m right.

5. John says:

You are pathetic. You dont think they’re going to listen to you do you? You’re nothing, a nobody. You’re not even replying to the original post. This is a website that keeps people updated. Lmao. You’re not even talking to them. If you’re so sure they’re a larp, then you’re wasting an awful amount of energy on a non Q thread. Lmao

1. Denny Crane says:

Who says I’m posting trying to reach the LARP? I’m posting for the duped patriots that read things here. I also post on the Chan boards under a different name. You don’t know Jack shit about what you’re talking about you prick.