Feb 9 2019 15:48:12 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 4662eb
Optics are important.
Stealth bombers silent?
Re_read Mueller re: ‘designed to’ drops.
Probe conclusion coming?
[-30]
Coincidence ‘conclusion’ occurring as new AG installed?
What is the purpose of WHITAKER?
Re_read drops re: ‘Scaramucci’ model.
Purpose?
Who did Scaramucci remove?
Effective?
Optics important?
What occurs post installed ‘BLOCKADE’ removal?
DECLAS?
[RR] ‘complete’ removal?
OIG release of findings?
How are they preparing to combat [narrative = vital]?
House intel launch of more ‘FAKE’ investigations in attempt to retain ‘FALSE NARRATIVE’ and claim ‘POLITICAL ATTACK(S)’ if investigated/prosecuted themselves?
[AS]?
[SDNY-AG]?
Attempts to retain ‘BLOCKADE’?
Attempts to prevent public release of the TRUTH?
ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
ZERO.
Do not mistake ‘public’ silence for inaction.
“This is not another 4-year election.”

1. John says:

Take a look around guys. You’re the only two assholes commenting. Q is irrelevant. As are you. This has served its purpose as have you. Q was entertaining. You two, however, are not. You’re a one trick pony and that’s all you ever were. You scream larp larp larp and nobody has listened. As nobody is listening to them now. This forum was full at one point and now nothing which is what you guys will return to…. nothing. Well, at least you have each other

2. John says:

You guys have quite the circle jerk going on over there. First I never said anything about sucking Q balls. Go back and read. Icabod’s comments are ridiculous for a larp is my point. I’ve said nothing to this point of any drops at all. I take them for entertainment value because I think its ridiculous to follow and hold in such regard a letter on the computer. He starts spewing this shit that sounds like socialist rhetoric so I spoke up. Remember the first amendment. Yeah, it’s still there. Then he and his lover or number 2 on the cracker decide to really get me. Oh no. Anyway for someone that’s not a socialist he seems to get extremely butt hurt by the name. Q is irrelevant at this point as I said in a reply. The people needed him for what he did at the time and now it’s done. Now it’s on potus to either put up or shut up and at that point is when the people will act. As you said.

3. Thommy says:

John… what do U not get about Denny? R U that stupid or just want to yank someone’s chain? Denny is like me and many more patriots who do not like to be lied to by some larp . We R tired of the lil q crap and R challenging the masses that fall in line to the obvious larp that lil q is . Now U R one of them .. We see ur lack of objective definition of what the larp is putting out.

4. John says:

Never said he was all good. People look at him like a savior. Hes not christ. Hes the only one that could pull this off though. So you can continue to be a contrarian or you can open your eyes and see what’s happening. Either way I dont give a shit what you do. You want to be a socialist, then talk to Venezuela and ask how it worked out. You scream about Q for attention and I’m done giving it to you. Enjoy CNN and your ignorance. As I said it’s quite comical

5. John says:

That’s where you’re a complete moron. Trump put people back to work to show people that you dems have 3 weeks to get your shit together. It’s a a dog and pony show. Je has shown hes willing to negotiate and the first thing the witch of Washington said was no negotiations. It’s to show normal people that it’s on them when it closes again. Its negotiation tactics. But just keep spitting out what CNN tells you

6. John says:

Oh you’re a CNN guy. That’s cool. Enjoy your new senators “dream” for green energy and “shared prosperity” lmao. Enjoy paying for the illegals you want here so badly. Mine fuhrer part deus lmao

7. Larry says:

Has anyone ever wondered why Q mysteriously shows up when the patriots start getting restless? It’s time for citizens band together and take the OUR COUNTRY back.
    Q is just working now for the 2020 election. I will say I am wrong when I actually see arrests of the big names. Not taking someone’s word for it. trust but verify Our great President Reagan once said

8. John says:

Q is irrelevant now. In case you haven’t noticed. Potus is kicking the shit out of your gun stealing baby killing socialist party. You better get right before the hammer come down. It is a shame however, that your mom didnt live in NY or VA. Now the world is stuck dealing with your ignorance. Your time will come when you’re alone

9. John says:

You think they’re going to listen to you? This isn’t even where they post you dumbass lol. You’re pathetic. You think they’re larps but you’re the first and second comment. Lol. Grow up and watch the show