Feb 9 2019 15:48:12 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 4662eb
Optics are important.
Stealth bombers silent?
Re_read Mueller re: ‘designed to’ drops.
Probe conclusion coming?
[-30]
Coincidence ‘conclusion’ occurring as new AG installed?
What is the purpose of WHITAKER?
Re_read drops re: ‘Scaramucci’ model.
Purpose?
Who did Scaramucci remove?
Effective?
Optics important?
What occurs post installed ‘BLOCKADE’ removal?
DECLAS?
[RR] ‘complete’ removal?
OIG release of findings?
How are they preparing to combat [narrative = vital]?
House intel launch of more ‘FAKE’ investigations in attempt to retain ‘FALSE NARRATIVE’ and claim ‘POLITICAL ATTACK(S)’ if investigated/prosecuted themselves?
[AS]?
[SDNY-AG]?
Attempts to retain ‘BLOCKADE’?
Attempts to prevent public release of the TRUTH?
ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
ZERO.
Do not mistake ‘public’ silence for inaction.
“This is not another 4-year election.”

1. John says:

Take a look around guys. You’re the only two assholes commenting. Q is irrelevant. As are you. This has served its purpose as have you. Q was entertaining. You two, however, are not. You’re a one trick pony and that’s all you ever were. You scream larp larp larp and nobody has listened. As nobody is listening to them now. This forum was full at one point and now nothing which is what you guys will return to…. nothing. Well, at least you have each other

1. Q+ says:

🎵🎶 he’s a one trick pony but he turns that trick with pride! 🎵🎶

Lol Denny you’re dating yourself with that link 🤠✌️😆

2. John says:

You guys have quite the circle jerk going on over there. First I never said anything about sucking Q balls. Go back and read. Icabod’s comments are ridiculous for a larp is my point. I’ve said nothing to this point of any drops at all. I take them for entertainment value because I think its ridiculous to follow and hold in such regard a letter on the computer. He starts spewing this shit that sounds like socialist rhetoric so I spoke up. Remember the first amendment. Yeah, it’s still there. Then he and his lover or number 2 on the cracker decide to really get me. Oh no. Anyway for someone that’s not a socialist he seems to get extremely butt hurt by the name. Q is irrelevant at this point as I said in a reply. The people needed him for what he did at the time and now it’s done. Now it’s on potus to either put up or shut up and at that point is when the people will act. As you said.

1. Denny Crane says:

Are you seething? Is your leg literally shaking? Have your tendies hit the floor? For help with these and other problems, call 1-800-273-8255. Operators are standing by!

3. Thommy says:

John… what do U not get about Denny? R U that stupid or just want to yank someone’s chain? Denny is like me and many more patriots who do not like to be lied to by some larp . We R tired of the lil q crap and R challenging the masses that fall in line to the obvious larp that lil q is . Now U R one of them .. We see ur lack of objective definition of what the larp is putting out.

1. Denny Crane says:

I’m still slightly hopeful but I went from 70% belief around Halloween to 5-10% holding out hope. I mean fuck, if Q the larp just came out and begrudgingly admitted he was a patriot that just wanted to help spread the info the medi hides from us and begs for forgiveness is give it to him and we could continue on this info exchange. But it’s either legit or a total fucking LARP now and seemingly the later so fuck it. There is no excuse beyond end of March for this not to be happening. None. 0.

4. John says:

Never said he was all good. People look at him like a savior. Hes not christ. Hes the only one that could pull this off though. So you can continue to be a contrarian or you can open your eyes and see what’s happening. Either way I dont give a shit what you do. You want to be a socialist, then talk to Venezuela and ask how it worked out. You scream about Q for attention and I’m done giving it to you. Enjoy CNN and your ignorance. As I said it’s quite comical

1. Denny Crane says:

Jesus how many times do I have to explain that I’m not a socialist for you to get it or are you just a lying schmuck?

5. John says:

That’s where you’re a complete moron. Trump put people back to work to show people that you dems have 3 weeks to get your shit together. It’s a a dog and pony show. Je has shown hes willing to negotiate and the first thing the witch of Washington said was no negotiations. It’s to show normal people that it’s on them when it closes again. Its negotiation tactics. But just keep spitting out what CNN tells you

1. Denny Crane says:

Breitbart reported Trump was ready to settle for 1.3 billion for the democrat smart wall and nothing for fencing. If you got your head out of your ass long enough to realize I’m on the RIGHT side you would be so fucking confused about what I’m saying.

6. John says:

Oh you’re a CNN guy. That’s cool. Enjoy your new senators “dream” for green energy and “shared prosperity” lmao. Enjoy paying for the illegals you want here so badly. Mine fuhrer part deus lmao

1. Denny Crane says:

Why don’t you stop with the endless lies and misinformation John. Your tactics are right out of the democrat playbook. Calling me a democrat is projection no?

7. Larry says:

Has anyone ever wondered why Q mysteriously shows up when the patriots start getting restless? It’s time for citizens band together and take the OUR COUNTRY back.
    Q is just working now for the 2020 election. I will say I am wrong when I actually see arrests of the big names. Not taking someone’s word for it. trust but verify Our great President Reagan once said

8. John says:

Q is irrelevant now. In case you haven’t noticed. Potus is kicking the shit out of your gun stealing baby killing socialist party. You better get right before the hammer come down. It is a shame however, that your mom didnt live in NY or VA. Now the world is stuck dealing with your ignorance. Your time will come when you’re alone

1. Denny Crane says:

There’s a difference between being an objective patriot, a sicophantoc Q/Trump yard, and a satanic democrat. Trump isn’t all good and I’ll call him and anyone else out when they get it wrong.

2. Denny Crane says:

Trump just caved completely on the shutdown and is about to cave again on the wall funding. He’s calling for the most immigration ever and about to expand the H1B visa program to racially discriminate against white tech workers. Prove to me Trump hasn’t been coopted by the deep state at this point! There won’t be an emergency declaration just watch.

9. John says:

You think they’re going to listen to you? This isn’t even where they post you dumbass lol. You’re pathetic. You think they’re larps but you’re the first and second comment. Lol. Grow up and watch the show

1. Denny Crane says:

Fuck off shill. I know where they post. I do think it’s a LARP until proven otherwise. Go crawl back up into Q’s fat LARP ass and smell the scenery!

10. Denny Crane says:

There have been leaks regarding Huber and the leaks are that he’s doing jack shit. Remember the forensic financial guys that testified in the GOP house about Clinton foundation, the FBI in Arkansas, and that Huber disregarded their info 3 times.

As with all this other hope and dream Q bullshit, I’ll beleive it when these moloch worshiping child killers are dead, arrested, and on trial.

11. Denny Crane says:

This is your last fucking chance to prove you aren’t a LARP. Barr gets confirmed next week? I told myself back late 2018 I’d give it until Q1 2019 and if it’s all just bullshit by then with the same old Horseshit I’d go to plan B and organize the citizen uprising my self. I’m not a lunatic: I’m deadly serious, extremely Inteligent, well trained, well funded, and deadly fucking serious. Will patriots join me once Q proves himself a total LARP once and for all???