Jan 7 2019 00:24:44 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 82bacc
Program dev ongoing under offshore [not domestic] ‘tangent’ agency?
Covert funding?
Animals > Humans
Humans 1988
71% avg success rate.
Targeted (mental) ‘criteria’ designated as [ , ].
Mental institutions & therapists > ‘program-specialists’…..
Cocktail regimen 4x daily brain intercept [administered by ]
Hint:
WIA military personnel targets of the program?
PTSD+
Clandestine Black OPs > zero affiliation (non_stick)
Something out of a movie?
Fiction?
The hole is deep.

1. Ganolvsgi Agasgi says:

shit , i was sitting here last night by a window reading posts ,when suddenly thought i saw a little red dot on the floor of the room i was sitting in ,from the corner of my eye coming through the window to outside.man it kind of startled me for a minute . been shot at…never hit thank God .think i saw one of those floaters like i see from time to time now from aging eyes.like a bright flash of fluorescent pink or like a big black spot in corner of eye .eye doctor named but can’t remember what is called .the mysterious red dot thought was a little unnerving for a second..reading all of this shit and a natural paranoia too.. could have been my neighbors playing with a pen lazer i reckon.never know these days anyways on a good day.glad it wasn’t some deep state psyops shit anyways.

2. Cory Smith says:

The truth is on Netflix? BUW AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

That’s what I was referring to in regards to sarcasm.
    That was you. First swipe.

3. archangel MFer says:

and another thing– this is for the 29 percenters (TI’s) who have made it thus far– just remember to not think much of yourself– and know this– the folks who are doing these things to us wouldnt just waste millions or more in weapons systems just to mess with nobodies … you can bet your bottom dollar that they have used this tech on the most powerful people in the world (and their families)… just imagine how much money the names of the people operating this equipment is worth to the ruthless power brokers whose families have been accosted with this like we have… just think about the things they have done to you…. just imagine// the devil went down to georgia… looking for a soul to steal…….

4. Cory Smith says:

You can’t expect everyone to respond in the way you would. I didn’t mean to offend and I was not entirely directed at you. Just kind of a general statement before you try to continue to belittle me with your sarcasm and condescending remarks. But hey., you do you.

5. Denny Crane says:

Instead of writing “Condemnation before investigation, is the highest form of ignorance.”, which I assumed was directed at me, you could have written something like, “are you condemning the existence of UFO’s out of hand without knowledge on the subject? This is an area of passion for me and I think X because of Y.” That’s non hostile and invites a discussion.
    I would have responded along the lines of, “I’ve gone back and forth on the subject and have listened to almost all Art Bell episodes including those where he interviewed Dr. Steven Greer and I think X because of Y.”

But hey if you wanna keep throwing down, I’ll punch back.

6. Cory Smith says:

Ok. That’s your opinion. You have the right to disagree and I don’t have time to write essays on the subject. Do your own research. It’s better that way because you get a perspective of your own. Like you I have reasons and their based on factual knowledge and experience I do as well.
    You have proved yourself That you’re smart and you know allot I’m not saying otherwise. But on the particular subtext of ETs, you’d be hard pressed to find someone with more info on this except maybe the people I read and follow etc. Ufologists and such. I’m not going to sit here all day and spoon feeding you research I’ve done over 10 or more years. There’s too much info. I don’t have the time. I can point you in the right direction the rest is up to you.

7. archangel MFer says:

out of sight out of mind- check persinger’s “god helmet”// now think about satellite weaponry, artificial intelligence, and super computers…. we are waiting for our modern day Nuremberg Hangings.

8. Cory Smith says:

I’m not trying to insult you. I just think the quote was apt for the situation. You guys making fun of me but not really knowing what you’re talking about in regards to the subject. No offense intended just pointing out the irony.

1. Denny Crane says:

We’re gping to continue having problems then. I think what I think for damn good reason. When I’m challenged I write a dissertation in response. You are a light weight and can’t counter. Then you project claiming I don’t know what I’m talking about. You sir, are the uninformed idiot.

1. Denny Crane says:

You assume way too much about me. I don’t make assessments about things I don’t think I’m knowledgeable about. If I disagree with you it’s because I have a reason. If I take a position, rest assured I have a very good rationale for it. I’m happy to keep it friendly with you and I enjoy the debate but try not to start with insults, or condemnations?

It’s a big universe and I’m sure there is other life out there, or was. I personally think the Nephilim exist and there may be alien life parts of our govt deal with. There’s almost certainly something going on in that dept in Antarticia and I think it ties back to some of the events the ancient people interpreted and incorporated into various religious texts. I wouldn’t expect the president to be involved more often than not but who knows.

9. Cory Smith says:

This goes back to what I said on another post’s comment. There is a journal that appeared on the internet supposedly written by some scientists who worked on area 51. The blue planet project. It describes genetic experiments with animals/humans and as well aliens/humans. It describes things like in the movie the men who stare at goats (MK Ultra) and it describes the variety of alien species they have been working with and doing experiments on. It describes the underground tunnels and bases and how the govt runs the drug/slave trade in order to fund it. This is not news to me but I can see why Q brought it out. It’s closer to being general public knowledge.

1. USA says:

So a secret base that presidents aren’t even allowed to go see yet there’s a book written with detailed info about it? Really?
      Perhaps someone should tell the president so he can read the book since he isn’t allowed to go there.
      Stuff in books is real.
      The General I was visiting used to be the commander of Area 51 and he said the UFO stuff is cover for what was the construction of the B2 stealth bomber and looking at his walls full of hundreds of pictures I believe him.
      Space aliens, hahahaha
      Do you live in southern Colorado, hahahaha.
      A fan of X Files perhaps? Hahahaha.
      If space aliens are real then why are Freemasons pulling faking cattle mutilations outside my window at night claiming space aliens did it?
      The Sheriff didn’t believe the Freemasons when they called him crying space aliens and when the sheriff arrived he said those aliens must have drove a truck due to the tire tracks leading up to the mutilated cattle. Here at my house Freemasons blame aliens for everything but I lived here for over 10 years and have never seen an alien from space yet just ones from south of the border.
      Space aliens,,,, you should be ashamed of yourself believing such bull shit. No wonder this country is in such trouble.

1. Cory Smith says:

You really should research the subject. There’s WAY more evidence for ETs than not. It is arrogant and native to think we’re the only ones. The reason it’s covered up is for the technology which would bring free energy and healing tech which would permanently end the trillion dollar industries of oil, aviation, automobile, pharma etc. Lots of money to be lost

2. Cory Smith says:

Well they can. Just not deep enough. This book was released on the internet mysteriously in 1992 i think. One of the guys they believe is dead. The other they think went off the grid. Every president is denied access to usaps. Unacknowleged special access projects. You should watch Unacknowleged by Dr. Steven Greer

Check out “Unacknowledged” on Netflix

1. Denny Crane says:

I grew up on Art Bell and I’m familiar with Dr. Steven Greer. I doubt there’s anything in there I haven’t heard before but maybe I’ll check it out. They guy comes off a little looney though… background in transedential mediation? Lol.

2. Cory Smith says:

Watch the documentary. Get back to me if you’re not convinced. Possible reason it’s the number one watched doc in 2017 on both Netflix and itunes with not one media mention of it because it’s true. Ever heard of the National press Club event in 2001 where they took this very info and testimony WAY before the film was released. You can look it up.

3. Denny Crane says:

Yep. I do think the aliens are just what we call the Nephelem, which are obviously at the Antarctic base and perhaps within hollow Earth.

10. USA says:

The Ultra is working real good in America. They use it to take our rights, subvert our Constitution, destroy the family unit, shoot us up, change gender identity and all out destroy us from within. Those we are supposed to trust in posititions of authority are our enemy. They seek to destroy us and take what we have and sell it for profit. Everything we own including our children are what they seek to take. They are cancer to society and must be cured. At my house police say I have no private property rights that anybody can come on my property and do as they like and when I correct them they reply with “move”. Move somewhere else they insist. So now police come People’s house and insist they sell it and move? Sounds like tyrants to me. I refuse to comply with tyrants. They can “Fuck Off”!

11. USA says:

Batman movie anyone?
    I hear these types of movies are quite convincing on the MK Ultra.
    So convincing in fact the effect spills over into reality when communists like John Hickenlooper ban types of gun magazines due to MK operations. Hick says citizens have no right to self defense (guns) that citizens self defense is reserved for the state to administer as the state sees fit. Democrat communist cartel party is testing to see if they can run Hick for President. Hick = Obama/Hillary. Polis also = Obama/Hillary.

12. USA says:

Go ahead and eat the SSRI’s up folks and be in the program. Go see your doctor and get your free crazy classification today.

1. Denny Crane says:

Now masculinity is being considered psychologically harmful and will be used to punish men and boys during divorce proceedings. Brave new world needs a stick of dynamite up its twisted corrupt ass.

13. USA says:

FF Op’s To destroy us and our way of life = school shootings +.
    People in the program are [captured].
    How many in the program? More than anyone could imagine.
    What happens to those who defect the program? They are black listed, stalked/murdered in many cases.
    Who recruits? Police, doctors, judges etc.
    Who controls? C_A.

1. Denny Crane says:

We haven’t had one in a while. Wonder if Gina shut it down.

My $0.02 is that the mass shooting idea failed completely us sheeple just aren’t going to hand them over even if you slaughter the little ones of the left wing upper middle class elite. The next moves are going to be to see what they can get away with on the confiscation front: as many temporary restriction orders as they can manage (think divorce proceedings, fake 911 calls to your house, traffic tickets, ‘I feel sad sometimes’ at your doctor’s office, I’m conjunction with unemployment, weaseling your kid at school to dime a parent gun owner out and file a false report from the school, etc. secondly somewhere like NJ with the magazine ban or in Pittsburg like with gov Wolfe and the mayor there talking about mass confiscations, some brazen leftist will decide to try a door to door confiscation drive.

They can’t take over without getting the guns: they are going to get increasingly desperate here soon.

14. Flank exposed says:

Finally Q.
    MK Ultra. Trama base Mind Control
    Franklin Savings and Loan Cover up
    Cathy Obrien Trance Formation of a America
    HRC was a page under Sen Byrd
    1947 National Security act

15. ranger says:

Killer of Chris Kyle comes to mind. That always seemed like a quid pro quo to some foreign entity…like killing off Seal Team 6.

16. Denny Crane says:

I’m sure it is. Wanna dish the addresses of these hell hole labs so we can burn them to the ground? You know us patriots are just sitting here polishing our guns with our collective thumbs up our asses.

1. Cory Smith says:

One of them is certainly area 51. But good luck trying to get in there. They’ll kill you first. The president had trouble getting in there. (Eisenhower) and they didn’t show him everything either.

1. Denny Crane says:

Bullshit. This wouldn’t be occurring at any official govt site. This would be some obscure office building in a cookie cutter suburban town owned by about 14 layers of shell corporations and offshore holding companies financed from god knows what out of panama.

1. Cory Smith says:

That’s what you think. Ever heard of a DUMB? Deep underground military base? That’s what’s about to be revealed after the corruption.

1. Denny Crane says:

Yes it is and it’s exactly how it would work. You’re taking about Continuity of govt facilities to survive WW3 like Raven Rock on the MD/PA border, Cheyenne mountain with NORAD, the West Virginia facility the GOP congressional leadership was heading to as the Nunes memo was going to come out, etc.

It would make no opsec sence to do black book mind control bullshit in the middle of a military base, you’d hide it as I described above.