Dec 21 2018 11:12:27 (EST) !!mG7VJxZNCI Q ID: 879143
HUSSEIN “ISIS JV TEAM….”
Did ISIS form on HUSSEIN’s watch?
Did HUSSEIN take care of business or allow them to expand?
How long did it take POTUS to ERADICATE and DESTROY ISIS?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH.
Why did HUSSEIN attempt to destroy our military (weaken)?
What was the 16-year plan to destroy America?
Why did HUSSEIN install traitors at the highest levels of our Gov’t?
Think DOJ.
Think FBI.
Think C_A.
Think NAT SEC.
Why did HUSSEIN bring people into the WH who HATE AMERICA and what we stand for?
What years did HRC serve as Sec of State?
What years did ISIS expand?
Why did HUSSEIN put restrictions on US MIL COMMAND re: ABILITY TO ATTACK TARGETS AT WILL > WH DIRECT APPROVAL REQ FOR EACH ACTION?
FACTS NOT FICTION.
BLIND SHEEP FOLLOW.
EYES ON TARGET.

1. USA says:

Q > “What happens when you can no longer trust those elected to represent you?”

A > ARTICLE lll.
    SECTION. 3.
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Aid and Comfort stated in ARTICLE lll. SECTION 3. defined as,

To render assistance or counsel. Any act that deliberately strengthens or tends to strengthen enemies of the United States, or that weakens or tends to weaken the power of the United States to resist and attack such enemies is characterized as aid and comfort.

Article 3, section 3, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution specifies that the giving of aid and comfort to the enemy is an element in the crime of Treason. Aid and comfort may consist of substantial assistance or the mere attempt to provide some support; actual help or the success of the enterprise is not relevant.

Patriots in control, We The People hold the keystone.

GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military & Patriots WW.

WWG1WGA!

2. Sankari says:

ISIS originated in 1999, and took its current form during 2007—long before Obama became POTUS. Meanwhile, what happened to Q’s predictions?

‘FISA brings down the House’? Didn’t happen.

‘Huber will bring severe pain to DC?’ Didn’t happen.

‘Mid-terms are safe’? LOL, that was an epic fail.

Why is Trump lying about defeating ISIS?

3. JohnKippour says:

Any informed patriots heard about the voter fraud report that was supposed to be our yesterday or today? No word!! Crickets, another bogus rumor or fact? Follow the rabbit holes and let me know! Thank you patriots.

1. USA says:

What is “keystone”?
      Note* “gravity”.

REVOLUTION, WW.

Patriots in control.

GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military & Patriots WW.

WWG1WGA!

1. USA says:

Hey Kim, can you see the small town shill poster Big John says he’s from that has a great big Federal Courthouse right outside his window because I’m from a small town yet I have to drive a couple hundred miles into the big city to find such a courthouse so this really does add up.
      Any insight?

1. BigJohn says:

We have two federal district courts in my state and a couple of bankruptcy courts. We don’t really have any big cities. One of the two courts happens to be in my town which did used to be the second biggest city in the state although other areas are growing bigger while our economy is stagnant and people are moving away to make money while our town turns into a little Detroit. It was also a town on the very edge of the country back in the 1800’s and we had troops stationed here and the federal court had jurisdiction over our territories to the west. It’s not a huge federal court. I never go there. I’m licensed in two states and do not care to mess with federal court. There aren’t enough cases and nobody around here can afford to pay the kind of fees we would have to charge for federal cases. Federal criminal cases at least almost always involve a whole lot more work than state criminal cases and I always have several dozen state cases going. It’s probably been 18 years since I stepped foot in the federal courthouse in my town.

4. USA says:

I think it was 00.53 cents a word for shilling as stated by /pol/ which means it pays bank and this is why shill poster Big John is so wordy.

REVOLUTION, WW.

Patriots in control.

GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military & Patriots WW.

WWG1WGA!

5. Shillery says:

Thanks for all your hard work but we need to ramp up our shilling everyone D day is nearing and we still have not achieved our goal so if you have a family member or friend that can help us shill these posts I would greatly appreciate you getting them to help us.

1. USA says:

Speak to shill poster Big John Hillary he has been really lagging lately.

Patriots hold the keystone.

REVOLUTION, WW.

Patriots in control.

GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military & Patriots WW.

WWG1WGA!

6. Ngoc says:

Btw, reduce panic and angst by carefully rationing your exposure to ds fake news. The are designed to lead you astray, cause fear, increase division.

This is a must if you want to stay focused, sharp, energized.

You must keep ds fake news in check.

1. Jimmy says:

Yes, isolate yourselves further. Don’t pay attention to anything but what your cult leader wants you to see. Bury your heads in the sand. Never mind that the country is falling apart and your genius chess player president is losing his damned mind and just making things worse. Trust the plan. Q works in mysterious ways. Have faith. The deep state/Satan is everywhere trying to tempt you into facing reality. Shun them all and trust only in Q. You have no idea who Q is or what the rest of his plan is, but trust anyway, because obviously God Himself sent Q to rescue us all. Blindly go wherever he tells you to go.

Y’all are crazy cult followers.

7. Ngoc says:

The ds cabal has been in control for over 100 years. Trump and Q Team have been active less than 2 years.

Panic much if nothing ‘public’ has happened?

Angst much if we need to wait a few more so more pieces can fall into place for the next phase of winning bigly?

There are laws we must follow, outcomes to prevent, as the enormously dangerous ds is dismantled.

A few extra moments to ensure LAWFUL victory, and minimize residual casualties, is worth it.

We are children of light. We are just, patient, strong. And we will be victorius.

Our MAGA will be so glorious, it will spread worldwide.

8. USA says:

“PANIC IS GOOD!
    FAKE NEWS attacks.
    BLUE CHECKMARK attacks.
    SHILL attacks.
    BADGE OF HONOR.
    OVER THE TARGET.
    Q”

Patriots hold the keystone.

REVOLUTION, WW.

Patriots in control.

GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military & Patriots WW.

WWG1WGA!

9. Terry Dyer says:

Can’t our President continue paying military and others and stop paydays for the House and Senate? Hurt them not our parks and military etc.

1. Denny Crane says:

It’s a partial shutdown. The military appropriations bill was already approved and funded into 2019. Correct house/senate doesn’t get paid.

1. Denny Crane says:

I was wrong. The legislative appropriations bill was already approved for 2019 and the 27th amendment Newt pushed through makes it unconstitutional for the current congress to alter its own pay.

10. JT says:

Geez…….Q is dropping hints left and right for the Q followers. Blind sheep follow? You Q folks don’t get it, do you? There have been at least two hijack the Q name. This all started out as a joke on 4chan, but the instigators got booted when it got out of control, so they moved to 8chan. Name one Q prophesy that’s come true. Now, how many coincidences? Q is a leap, plain and simple. When none of his prophesies come true this month, there’s always next month, and the month after that. He keeps moving the goalposts but you suckers keep following him. I’ve got a prophesy for you-you’re all gonna be very mad over this whole Qanon sh!tstorm very soon……

11. Ngoc says:

Kim is echoing what many patriots whisper. Pence was forced as VP by ds repugs, or Trump wont get repug support on election night.

Pence wife got same dreaded envelope as ds honchos at funeral.

Trump and Q have been silent, but know the score.

1. Denny Crane says:

Trump picked Pence to shore up the evangel vote of Midwest Christians rightfully worried Trump was a NY carpetbagging schmuck. It worked. Don’t see Pence as deep state I do think he was used or perhaps had his wife used to try to convince him to proceed with the 25th amendment which may explain the envelope.

2. Pygmy Pachyderm says:

Ngoc, I could not have said it better.
      On a side note… People please stop posting questions to Q on here. Q posts on 8chan. Period. This is a Q aggregator site, i.e. archived Q drops, Trump’s tweets, and related YouTube videos. Q most likely does not check every aggregator site; ergo Q will likely never see your question.

1. Ngoc says:

Thanks, Pygmy.

I’d like to add try not to frame this battle as GOP vs dems, conservative vs libs. Its not.

The battle us good vs evil, patriots vs globalusts. There are some good dems, believe it or not. And there are evil repugs such as McStain.

If you can see beyond GOP vs dems, your body of understanding widens. The fake media keeps pushing the divide and conquer minset of GOP vs dems, white vs black, men vs women, etc. Its none of those.

Its independent thinkers vs ds cabal. Soverign nations vs nwo globalusts.

Stay informed, friends. Stay the course. Keep the faith.

1. Jimmy says:

Morons versus people with good sense, crazy people versus sane people, cult followers against everyone else, suckers versus people not so easily led astray.

The storm is upon us. The market is tanking. Trump is bitter and losing it. He’s driving away his staff and nobody wants to work for him. He’s shut down the government. He’s tweeting like a fool. It’s a real shit storm and it’s only going to get worse, and y’all think he’s a genius chess player. Hilarious.

1. Ngoc says:

I only noticed your pachyderm handle after you pointed it out. Ha, ha.

Patriots like you who are aware of McStain’s true nature have survived many a psyop battle. Keep taking ground, my friend!

My comment was for the new recriuts. We all start somewhere, and Kim’s comment brought out much angst, because it is so different than the fake news narrative. I thought to open a short ‘Patriots 101 Psyops Rules of the Game’ for the newest patriots.

I was following your lead when you started your short ‘Comms 101’ lesson.

Keep your classroom open and often, Pygmy. I am sure to learn from you when you do. We are in this fight together.

2. Pygmy Pachyderm says:

My handle on here has nothing to do with the Republican elephant. It’s derived from a book quote. It essentially means that the giant elephant in the room (which isn’t being talked about) gets smaller when we do begin to talk about it. Change begins when we talk about the elephant in the room. For all of the Q non-believers on here, that is the essence of the Q movement.
            I knew about the cabal/ deep state long before Trump announced his candidacy. Q talked about the elephant in the room and has awoken millions. Change is beginning, and the Q team brought about the critical mass of awareness.

12. Sorry4U says:

God bless Trump for ending these pointless globalist wars. He’s had pity for brave American soldiers, who come home and kill themselves… they horrors they’ve suffered, the acts they’ e had to commit – and for what? W Bush? Obama and HRC? Netanyahu and MbS?
    America First!

13. 34MTNGAL says:

Kim, you shouldnt post inflamatory comments at such a dire time without backing it up with concrete evidence. Maybe it’s just me, but I believe it was your intention to solicit an explosive responsive! This is not the 1st I time have heard this same comment….

1. Kim says:

Not my intention at all…. I’m a peace maker, not
      instagater…I could be wrong but something tells me
      he is untrustworthy…everyone has their own mind &
      shouldn’t be reacting over everything they see…no one
      has to agree w/ me or believe me….I was actually speaking
      to Q….

1. Jimmy says:

I doubt Q reads this page. You do realize that Q doesn’t actually post here, right? This is just one of many websites where they post copies of Q drops so people don’t have to go to the dark web to get them. Surely Q is not reading all of these, unless you think he is omnipresent and omnipotent, like God. You do seem to worship Q, like he’s a God, part of the holy trinity or something. Maybe you think Q hears all your prayers.

14. Kim says:

Guys, I didn’t put that there for you to freak out .. Trump is playing a very elaborate chess game & knows what he is doing…relax & continue to trust God & the plan because God is behind the plan & has put everyone into place that He wants there …there are going to be people around Trump that are untrustworthy, as the Dems are not going to go down w/ out a fight…no matter what you see, just trust the plan …

1. ajp4to says:

You must be right, because I’m conviced that Trump is a rude, crude arrogant SOB, who sounds like a dimwit. Good to know that its just part of the master plan…

2. Jimmy says:

Trump is the kind of guy who would knock all the pieces off the chess board if things weren’t going his way. I doubt he plays chess. He has a short attention span and would probably not be very good at it.

1. Denny Crane says:

I think he’s a blowhard with excellent instincts. I don’t see much evidence of wisdom or strategy in how he goes about things. If the democrats ever got in gear and stoped their hate filled psychosis long enough to objectively evaluate things they would mop the floor with him IMO.

1. Jimmy says:

They tend to squander their opportunities. That party is a mess. It’s hard for people to look at them as the adults in the room when that’s exactly what people are going to be looking for as Trump continues to spiral out of control. Dems can’t even get along with each other. They’ll just be in perpetual attack mode like the liberal media and they won’t come off as a viable alternative with real solutions. It’s going to be an interesting couple of years.

1. Denny Crane says:

No doubt. I directed the northeast for TX recently. No fucking way I’m living near the ghetto when the inevitable shit goes down. Trump was our last hope. He’s out of time: get it done or we’ll have to take to the streets and water the liberty tree.

3. Denny Crane says:

Trump is a hapless egotist whose gotten this far on good instincts and a bull in the china shop drive. I’m out of patience with him.

1. Denny Crane says:

Nope I voted for him and did so enthusiastically despite the hell I got from friends and family and coworkers. He’s actually outperformed my wildest expectations. I was a Scott Walker guy then a Cruz guy. I thought Trump would be more effective than Cruz but more moderate: I’m glad I was wrong on how conservative Trump is. I’m still a loyal supporter of Trump even though I disagree with how lax he is cleaning house in the Federal Executive branch. I blame him for the lousy staffing choices he’s made. I blame him for the way HIS justice department is abusing Patriots like Flynn.

I stumbled on Q this summer and have gone back and forth on how much I believe. I’ve reread every post at least twice. I think it’s still possible this is legit but I’m currently in the LARP school of thought.

Look his term is half over and the ‘plan’ hasn’t even started yet. Victory isn’t a few dozen corrupt guys at the FBI being canned, victory is 50,000 fired or arrested and a DOJ/FBI filled with loyal red state state level DA people.

The reason I’m posting here is because I don’t think Trump can do it by himself and won’t get the job done in the next two years. I think we’re just enabling the problem if we keep sticking around hoping when we should be out planning an armed rebellion. Anything short of 1776 / civil war 2.0 won’t get it done and we’ll just be back to the fast slide towards American communism come 2020/2024.

When Jan 5 comes around and nothing happens l’ll bemusedly give it until March so his new cabinet team (DHS, DOD, AG, Commerce, Interior, CoS, EPA, etc) is in place and presumably Mueller report is in, Flynn and Manafort are sentenced and hopefully pardoned (fuck that ((rat)) Cohen), and Pelosi and company are well underway in impeachment. But ultimately I fear Mar 31, 2019 will come and go and Trump will be on his way to beging forced out.

I hope I’m wrong, I really do. I’m speaking out because you all are good people who I think are being duped.

Believe me on not, that’s my position.

Good luck and wish you all the best!

1. an Heir to the King says:

Yes Kim, God is in control as long as we allow Him when it comes to our personal relationship with Him. But personally I believe He put P. Trump in not to fix America but to be long suffering a little longer. If Hilary had gotten in she would had I believe started the Great Tribulation. But that wasn’t God’s timing. He’s giving the people a little more time to accept His Son Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour before His Son comes and ends it all.

15. Sp says:

Why were horrific isis videos of brutal beheadings, crucifictions, shootings etc allowed to be peddled on social media platforms during those years?

16. Bigfoot says:

A. Denny Crane- you’re a shill and people aren’t buying what you’re selling anymore so try something new.
    B. MNTGAL- When did Q say Pence can’t be trusted? Don’t believe everything you hear. A lot of people are just pushing their false beliefs, right Denny Crane?

1. Denny Crane says:

Ohhhhh I see… Trump who will save us with his super secret plan is the guy whose hired all these traitors and deep state assholes (Sessions, McMaster, Mattis, Pence, Powell, Hailey, Tillerson, etc, etc, etc). I don’t need to prove anything: REALITY DOES THAT FOR US ALL. I mean fuck even if I do think the democrats are traitorous commies and need to be jailed/killed in military tribunals with his record, Trump is likely to appoint idiot leftists and deep state traitors in charge of the tribunals. Oh maybe judges like Sullivan will save us? Nope. The only shill here is you: shilling for a LARP. You wanna save this country, fight a rebellion and burn DC to the ground.

17. Tom Polhaus says:

ISIS is a direct growth from the invasion of Iraq. It morphed from the Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Many of its leaders were ex-army officers from Saddam Hussein’s military who were left unemployed when Bush disbanded the Iraqi army.

18. 34MTNGAL says:

DENNY, YOU WILL HAVE 2 CONVINCE ME OF THAT….BUT Q PLZZZ ENUF RIDDLES, IF PENCE CANT BE TRUSTED, THEN YOU MUST TELL US AND WHY??

1. Denny Crane says:

Good. Keep challenging Q and this absurdity. Military planning at its finest? Ha! Like the 17 year battleplan that can’t defeat a rag tag bunch of 7th century cavemen? There is a reason thinkers run the C I A and don’t slug mortars around the desert.

1. Gbw says:

Pence is part of the trafficking ring and has raped and killed children, just like the rest. He and his wife pretend to be fundamental Christians… he is part of the Kabal. Trump has openly questioned his loyalty…I guess we saw who they are loyal to at the funeral!!!! They didnt even address the POTUS and his Wife, that should anwer all your questions.

19. ELIZABETH INCOGNITO says:

SERIOUSLY, DONT TRUST PENCE??? PLZZZ Q ENUF RIDDLES, IF WE CANTVTRUST VP THEN WTH??? IS THAT WHY MRS. PENCE GOT AN ENVELOPE AT THE BUSH FUNERAL???? IM SOOO CONFUSED, SOMEONE PLZZ EXPLAIN, THIS IS NUTS

20. MTNGAL34 says:

SERIOUSLY?? DONT TRUST PENCE??? Q PLZZZ ENUF RIDDLES, IF WE CANT TRUST VP THEN WTH??? IS THAT WHY MRS. PENCE GOT AN ELVELOPE AT BUSH FUNERAL??? SOMEONE PLZZZ ELABORATE, IM SOOOO CONFUSED….

21. MTNGAL34 says:

SERIOUSLY??? DONT TRUST PENCE??? IS THAT WHY MRS. PENCE HOT AN ELVELOPE TOO AT THE BUSH FUNERAL??? IM SO LOST, SOMEONE PLZZZ HELP ME UNDERSTAND…

22. Denny Crane says:

Don’t trust Pence? Well what the fuck does that say about Trump’s choice of people?
    I guess we’ll add him to the ever growing list of backstabbing disloyal schmucks Trump hired. This is such bullshit. Call me when we’re at defCON orange man martial law and the democrats are toast.

1. Tanya Wohner says:

Neither do I. I heard Tony Smith (???) say that Pencewas into Child rape was common to Pence when he was governor of Indiana. Both he and his wife were a part of this horror. Thank you President Trump.

23. USA says:

Eyes on target, check!

Tensions rising within subversive traitor forces on the streets of America as the hammer prepares to fall.

Patriots hold the keystone.

REVOLUTION, WW.

Patriots in control.

GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military & Patriots WW.

WWG1WGA!